Team Ellie

Team Ellie

Sunday 1 January 2017

Goodbye 2016, hello 2017! | Collab with Evie

I am in disbelief that 2016 has come to an end; it only seems like yesterday that I was declared No Evidence of Disease at the start of the year. 2016 has been a fantastic year, despite still being in cancer treatment, I am able to do the most amazing things. Cancer is the worst thing that has happened to me, but I am glad that 2016 has reflected how I made my cancer a positive not a negative.

2016 had a tough beginning. Fighting both cancer and anxiety was the toughest part of my battle. I don't want to think of the panic attacks, and the fear, and the side effects from both chemotherapy & radiotherapy. I want to think of 2016 as a year of massive progress and accomplishment for me. Beating the anxiety was a massive step for me. Like cancer, I was determined to beat the anxiety, and that's exactly what I did. In March, I finished the gruelling 7 months of intensive chemotherapy and radiotherapy, it was the hardest thing I have ever had to endure. It was physically and mentally draining, but I stayed strong and I showed cancer who's boss.
2016 has made me realise the important things in life. I really feel like I have learnt a lot about myself. I have learnt to embrace my cancer and love me for me! I don't hide. I show off my imperfections caused by my cancer with pride and strength. I have been able to embrace my cancer by uploading my first ever youtube video, which has now received over 100,000 views! For me this video was to help spread awareness and show everyone that I don't have to hide my cancer, instead I will show it off. My youtube channel has helped me receive a lot of publicity which is extremely important for me to spread childhood cancer awareness. I have worked with Sarcoma Uk, appeared on ITV news and on various news sites.
2016 has seen me progress as a person, because I am able to make my voice be heard. I have grown so much confidence and an attitude in which I don't take "No" for an answer. I have grown an extreme passion to help other children with cancer like me. 2016 has really shown me what I am truly capable of. I am capable of asking the public about childhood cancer, I am capable of spreading awareness via social media, and I've shown myself that I am capable of whatever I desire to do.

I want to thank all of you for your endless support and encouragements. I couldn't have made 2016 such an amazing year without all of you guys. I'm excited to see what 2017 has in store for me.
Lets cheers to a happy and healthy 2017!
Love Ellie and Evie!xxx
 Go checkout Evie's blog post here, Evie has just gone into remission from Hodgkins Lymphoma, she's had a tough year but she has been tougher!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ellie,
    I am an Australian dad of a girl whose circumstances are almost identical to yours - rhadbo, size, location, age
    Today she finished maintenance! And is disease free
    She shares your resilience, but has has kept a very low profile !
    We travel to Europe in June as a celebratory trip.
    Would you be interested to meet my daughter ?
    In any case, you have my admiration for your wonderful fight! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER. CONTACT ON WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

      Good day ladies and gentle men, MY NAME IS AMAYA NYCOLE from UNITED STATE i want to give thanks to the great Dr Peter for bringing back my lover in a twinkle of an eye after been deceived by so many fake spell casters  online who claim to be spell casters. But with the help of Dr Peter my prayers came through by him bringing back my ex lover to me within 24 hours which other spell casters could not do. I want to say a big thank you to Dr Peter for bringing back my happiness to me and if there is anybody who is in need of help i will advice you to contact Dr Peter for help as soon as possible because he will surely restore your lost joy.CONTACT THIS GREAT DR PETER TODAY FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM SOLUTION AND GET YOUR PROBELEM SOLVED 1OO% GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THANK YOU DR PETER. His private email:  MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM
      MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM
       CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649 
      my youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV04v3z2GA0 
      His websites: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME 

      Delete
    2. HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER. CONTACT ON WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

      Good day ladies and gentle men, MY NAME IS AMAYA NYCOLE from UNITED STATE i want to give thanks to the great Dr Peter for bringing back my lover in a twinkle of an eye after been deceived by so many fake spell casters  online who claim to be spell casters. But with the help of Dr Peter my prayers came through by him bringing back my ex lover to me within 24 hours which other spell casters could not do. I want to say a big thank you to Dr Peter for bringing back my happiness to me and if there is anybody who is in need of help i will advice you to contact Dr Peter for help as soon as possible because he will surely restore your lost joy.CONTACT THIS GREAT DR PETER TODAY FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM SOLUTION AND GET YOUR PROBELEM SOLVED 1OO% GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THANK YOU DR PETER. His private email:  MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM
      MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM
       CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649 
      my youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV04v3z2GA0 
      His websites: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME 

      Delete
    3. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

      Delete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete