Team Ellie

Team Ellie

Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Eve DISASTER!!!

Less than a few hours until Christmas now, how exciting? I am constantly checking my Santa tracker, and currently he is in Albania! This year I envisioned a magical Christmas eve-cozied up in new pyjamas, watching Christmas movies and making gingerbread cookies- however being ill doesn't make it easy, by the first half hour of our first movie I was ready to hit the hay.

Even though Christmas eve wasn't how I envisioned, it was by far the most eventful. As if we haven't had enough bad luck already, our oven miraculously stops working! So the first half of Christmas Eve day was spent buying and fitting a new oven, I was not impressed, but I guess we can be thankful that our oven didn't decide to pack up on Christmas day, that would have been an absolute disaster!

              I hope you have had a magical Christmas eve, and Merry Christmas for tomorrow!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment